Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 5:59 AM


Hey you,
This is weird, and you might get weirded out, but I like you. I know I’ve said I liked you in a joking sense. I said you’re cool, I like you. But this is different. I like you, a lot. I like you so much that I can’t stop smiling whenever I think or talk about you. I get these butterflies that seem to last forever. I’ve tried to not like you more than a friend. I just didn’t want to be heartbroken or disappointed. I know we’ve sort of just met each other, but I think we’ve hung out enough for me to realize that I’ve never really felt this way about anyone else. Sure I’ve had ‘crushes’ and a ‘relationship’ that I considered to be nothing, but I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone like you. I’m the type of girl that would never reblog ‘love quotes’ on tumblr, but I guess I do now. Because you’re the person that comes to my mind whenever I see them. Yeah, maybe I’m just deprived of ideal guys like you. Ideal guys like you that may never like me more than just a friend. I would say that I would be okay with that, but that would require me to lie to myself. I just really like you. I promise I’m not a psycho or a crazy, drama queen. I just hope you realize that whenever I told you needed a normal girl, I was mentally telling you that you needed a normal girl like me. Someone that would appreciate you & wouldn’t take you for granted. The only thing that’s not normal about me is that I like you, alot. And I wished you would like me back
Sincerely, 
Me


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love