Sunday, August 8, 2010, 7:33 AM

I don't feel like putting any images for anything.
Using phone. Like retarded only. So hard to update.
Wells, i don't know what to update about.
Life's going on normally for now.
I'm happy.


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love