Spongebob :D !
My whole body has been freaking aching since i woke up, thanks to that bitch.
Making us do so much pumping.
Well, i woke up at 11.30 today , since i could sleep in.
But those going for concert practice today had to go to school.
Lucky i didn't join. (:
Everyone hates that bloody teacher now. Bwahahaha.
Good. Well, she's not allowed to blackmail and hurt students at a private school, so who the hell does she think she is?
We could file a complaint ;)
Maybe she'd get fired. Wow, since she hurt like, 22 or 23 of us. (One whole class)
Noobshitmalaybabi.
The way you teach is like, teaching a pig how to snort only. (Line from my friend :D)
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
