Sunday, July 18, 2010, 4:21 AM


You Got Me .

Went out with Clarise, Jia Ming, Charmaine, Ze Cong, Megan , Xiao Hui and the one and only LAME . (Faisal)
Saw some backstabber and Joshua :D ! Haha , hey Joshua, you somehow grew shorter.
Bought Converse shoes today . But didn't wear socks. Hurt like shit only when walking.
Watched Eclipse, wasted 2 hours of my freaking life. But it was worth it in a way I can't describe :P ! 

Jia Ming is in love with the arcade. Lol.
Went to CC , played Audi. Rawr. (x
All I can say is, i love you guys so much ! :D

Boy: I wanna be a superhero, guess my name !
Girl: Ironman , superman, iceman ?
Boy: All your guesses are wrong, it's.. YOURMAN :D !


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love