.jpg)
I don't need no other one, all i need is you.
I'm back.
Went out for the past few days.
CL'S driving.. is fun. But, no shortcuts + traffic jams = No fun .
Taio Cruz is a great singer.
No Other One. (: One of the songs i love. Another is Break Your Heart.
Mmmm, according to me :
Gardens = Plants place.
Pavilion = Food.
Times Square - Bookshop.
Lots more that i don't know okay.
Sorry lo..haha ): introduce me to those places la..
So that I won't be so KAMPUNG anymore xD !
Haha, your kind enough to stay up with me and text me from 2 - 5..
Thanks so much(: ! I was bored.
&&itexttoomuch. It's a habit.
Mmmm, well.. i hate my brother. Fvck him . Deleted all my photos of last year.
The memories. Gahhh.
I don't need to tell you that i love you, cause you should already know(:
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
