Saturday, June 19, 2010, 10:13 PM

Love , a 4 letter word with lots of crappy meanings.

Okay, i'm back from Charmaine's house.
Let's just say.. we had fun there and some fvcked up moments.
Another thing is, my birthday sucked cock . Seriously . I don't mean it LITERALLY though. Haha.
Mm, i guess nothing's perfect. There's always gotta be some mishap happening eh ?

Small message to you, bitch . You should just go back to your country . Or either, you shouldn't have came to BSI .
Just ruined it all for us . _|_ . So yeah, bitch . Go back to wherever you came from. Your just a simply playgirl trying to get all the guys to like you .

Okay, suck on that . I really hate her man. Like, x100000 . Geez, why the hell was she even born ? God knows why.
Oh yeah, FAISAL if you end up partnering with Mah , here's a message that you your ownself created. Since Mah loves steaming..

"steaming is good for health" (From Faisal)
LOL. If thats ur english oral = fail .
Lol, so lame eh .. ? (:

I loveeeee you . (: but mine has a good meaning, not those crappy meaning. HAHA :D



The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love