Supp guys (:
Found this somewhere.
7 signs your in love with someone.Truth to be told, i don't believe in love much .
It's really corny . For all you corny people out there .
1. You are the first person i think of when i wake up in the morning, and the last person i think of in before i go to bed .
2. Just thinking bout you put's a big smile on my face .
3. Every love song i listen to, i think of you .
4. i reread all our conversations/sms'es .
5. i am on cloud nine just by the way you smell .
6. i miss you even before you leave .
7. Whenever you text me first, i feel a happy sensation in me .
I'm just as lifeless as that, to post this .
Maybe , letting you go is th only way to make you happy
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
