Saturday, May 29, 2010, 5:45 AM


Angry yellow ball for a face.

Went to the market with mom today.
Teehee. I don't enjoy it. (:
First of all, it smells like a mix of rotten fish and meat..
RAW meat.
If you cant imagine the smell, think of..your toilet that hasn't been flushed for 1 week and rotten moldy cheese.
Yeah, that's what the market smells like.

mom bought new clothes for me :)
think it's those bareback ones? haha. anyway, thanks mom(:

Went to 1U also, just to buy some pots or something. Ended up, they were out of stock -.-"
Grrr. Sunday tomorrow. Then after that, Monday. I do not like Mondays.
Thank god the holidays are coming soon .

HEFFALUMPS :D ! That is a freakin' cute elephant thing in Winnie The Pooh . Hehe.
Winnie The Pooh.. hmm. sounds like weiner in poop. :O




I KNOW I DO, DON'T JUDGE MY FEELINGS(:






The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love