Happy Birthday, Andy .
Hope you have a great one .
First off ,
I got B A B A for BM oral.
10/15 for English .
LOL, got this line from facebook. If you get it, it's really funny .
"Let's eat Grandma" or "Let's eat, Grandma"- Punctuation saves lives.
Lots of things happened during the holidays. But not going to post.
My Civics beat my English .
Permanent, but gonna sand it off soon . Some of you might know what I mean .
Cause I'm afraid of cancer(:
When I'm serious you think I'm kidding. But when I'm kidding you think I'm serious .
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
