Friday, April 23, 2010, 3:16 AM

I am not going to post a photo today .
Just gonna blog about some BITCH .

Hey, bitch . You think your so great do you ?
Telling people I dye my hair when your the one who dyed your hair .
Telling people I bring my phone to school ? You just can't keep your big mouth shut can you ?
Backtalking . Trashtalking . Thinking everyone likes you .
Truth is, everone HATES you . You just can't face it that everyone hates you.
The only friends you have are those piddly - tiddly little kids . Lifeless much ?

Your just a freaking piece of shit . Skinny piece of shit more like . If your reading this , you probably know who you are . I don't give a stuff if you know I hate you . I really wanna break your stick - legs . Just go and die .

No one likes you . Face it . Don't try to be a show - off . Little bitch . You lifeless slut .
Just, disappear from the face of earth . Everyone will be happy . Those who cry will be your little followers .


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love