
I'm back :) .
Actually I was back on wednesday .
I stuffed all my things into my school bag and one plastic bag.
Pretty cramped.
Arrived at school .
Waited for everyone, had break . Then wait for bus.
Reached camp, unpacked , has briefing and received a key for our hut.
Boys slept in tents. Or the dewan .
After that, went to unpack .
Went back to assemble.
Had lunch .
Went to the jungle .
Had ice breaking, introduced ourselves . Played some games. Haha.
Then went back , forget what we did . -.-
Slept at 2 - 4 . Then 5 in the morning woke up for sentry .
Stayed in the dewan till we had to assemble .
Next day , went hiking . It's like freaking 8 km . But had fun .
The canopy walkway , was awesome. Some people got leeched.
I wanted to get leeched. Too bad no leech wants me ):
After that, walked back all the way to camp .
Oh yeah, saw a huge Arapaima fish . I think its called Arapaima?
Not sure .
Damn cool .
Reached camp. SHOWER ~
Dinner .
At 2 in the morning, they lined us up and blindfolded us . We had to find our way back to camp .
It was like, so fun yet so confusing . Needed lots of teamwork .
LOL, the pond part was so awesome. I fell down somewhere there :)
Freaking wound still pain . Haha .
Next day went back to school.
*I left out alot of details, I think .
Haha .
Well, I'm out .
I love you guys , thanks (:
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
