Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:41 AM




So many girls . But only one got your heart .


First thing to do . Congratulate CLARISE .
Congratulations (: !!

Simple note to someone :
It's not like we care about you anymore. Do whatever you want. Suckah .

&&Jayden, I'm not mean ^^V . So, yeah . Your name is on my blog now .

Finished maths homework that was due on Wednesday. First time I did my homework on time, aye?

Currently listening to Big Bang - Lies.
I El Oh Vee Ee Korean songs .
& Korean people.(:
They're awesome.
& Fun
& Kind.

I'm so sorry but i love you .

Fyi , that was part of the lyrics. not a message to someone if that was what you were thinking.
Awww, Charmaine . I know how you feel . Many people feel that way .



Seriously, you have gotta be kidding me .





The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love