Friday, March 19, 2010, 3:13 AM


Kkay, Choi's party today. Tell you all the whole thing.

First, Kenneth arrived at my condo. Okay. Then I was like, aren't we gonna get into the taxi?
Then I saw that it was already occupied lah.

So we walked all the way down to Garden International School . (GIS)
Okay la. There got cab. Went to Desa Park City to find Choi's house.

We reached Desa Park City, but we didn't know his address. So..she dropped as at the Waterfront shopping place. Okayyy, ate ice cream there with Kenneth. Then Michael called. Asked for address.
We didn't know. So I asked him if he could fetch us together with him.

Okay, walked out of Desa. Damn far wei. Then found a cab. Reached Centrepoint, went to the CC for awhile. Then Michael called. Went to find McDonalds. Cause he said to meet him there.

Met him in his grandparents car. Called Avelyn for Nizam/Eugene's number.
Faileeeed. Then Kenneth pretended that Byron's parents were gonna pick us up.
Okay. Then his grandparents said they will wait for Byron's Parents. We were like, Oh Crap.

Haha. Then in the end we told Michael's grandparents that we were gonna take a cab.
They agreed. Kkay, we reached Desa.

Went to Choi's house. OHEMGEE. His house is effing awesome. 8D ! I want it.
Ate lunch. Nice food. Lols.
After eating, went to play PING PONG !
I dunno how to play. Simply play lah.

Then after ping pong the guys went to play Starcraft. Or something like that, not sure of the name.
Yeahhh , I was bored then. LOL. Lied down on the floor.

After they play Starcraft , we went swimming. Got so many pebbles on the swimming pool floor.
So we go and pick it up & throw it into the baby pool.
Hehehe.

Swimming , swimming. Then the guys bully me with their water hitting thing.
Pain lah the water hit me. But still so fun. &&Funny. Found a baby caterpillar in the water. Returned it to the tree.

Went back to his house. Ate junk food. Then went home.

Oh psssht. I love the car ride home . . (;



Was what you did for real ? ;)


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love