Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 2:51 AM


Saranghaeyo ,

LOL, i think one part of it is wrong though .
Seriously hate assesments lah. Cause when you finish the paper, got nothing to do . Damn boring .

Lollipops can fly if you believe in it .

I didn't write that. (:
I got 54 for BM . -.- ; HAHA. Too bad lah . I write wrong .
Suppose to be letter i write the letter like writing a dialog. Hohoho.

ENGLISH ar, supposed to be BOILING THE WATER.
Most of us put BOILING THE KETTLE (:

*Cause we are too smart . Jkjk .

Awwww.

You
Not
Coming
For
Those
Days ):
I
Will
Miss
Ya :D

Shuwen will stop blogging now :D .


Yeahhhh , i love ya tooooo (:






Remove Formatting from selection


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love