Friday, February 12, 2010, 6:35 AM


Isn't garbage and trash like, the same thing -.- ?

Charmaineeeee,
You asshole (: ! Walk like what only . HAHA. Damn funny la .

Today had high jump , jump ; roll over ; PAIN . -_-

The pole thing broke. So we hadda use the string in last minute :D !

My exam results sucked. BIG TIME.

English - 65. Wth ? -.- Nehmind. Whole class got C .Except Sophieee. She got a B ):
MATH - 68 . HAHA.
Geography - 92.
BM - 71. I survivedddd ;o !!

I shall get an A for English. I will.
I WILL
I WILL
I WILL
I WILL !!!!!
Sounds prettay obsessive for a grade mark ;o

They should invent flying cars.
OR FLYING SHOES. ;o

It was over so fast. ):






The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love