Monday, February 1, 2010, 4:51 AM


Okayy, ordinary day of school .
CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH PIE (:

I mean , who doesn't like pie ?

OHmyGOD. -_- How to get rid of this cursive writing D:

Its freakishly ANNOYING , just like YOU.


If only you could see how irritating you were, you'd probably hate yourself as much as we hate you .


-_- Okay, now I'm stuck with BOLD and ITALIC. Wth .

Thats seriously annoying lahh .


&& Charmaine, LOL .

So tell me girl, boom whatcha say ~
Jason Derulo - Whatcha say :D !!

MONDAY ,TUESDAY, (W)EDNESDAY , (T)HURSDAY,(F)RIDAY !!! Nice arrangement of letters on the calender. Influencing kids to use those words lah.




Woohoo, the ITALIC & BOLD are GONE ! <3
Thats it for the update,
When will you realize, how i feel about you .




The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love