Monday, February 8, 2010, 12:45 AM




Exams today , damn boring . You know why ? Cause after we finish the exam, got nothing to do except sleep or stare at the table. Which person would think staring at the table is fun ?

CHOCOLATE. CHOCOLATE. CHOCOLATE. CHOCOLATE .
Oh yeah, btw, ty for them chocolates (: !

Science exam sucked. Alot. We haven't even learn those topics yet.
Heck to you to give us this hard questions .

I find sitting next to CLARISE very amusing. Hehe. Talking about "ehem" is darn funny.
Oh yeah, I'm sick ;D ! I meant as in, cough, fever, flu and sore throat.

I shall pass the joy of sickness to everyone. JK. I ain't that bad , yo .


I know that you know (:




The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love