Friday, February 26, 2010, 4:51 AM


Caught in a bad romance .

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Weeeee. Reached 100th post .


I pronounce words wrongly. Such as :


Growth. Or as I say it ( GR-OUTH )

Tuiton . ( Twee - Shun )


February . (Fe - bery ) LOL .


Refrigerator . (Re - fridge - rator )

Isn't . (Is - en )

Haha. Got lots more.
Ka - Ching !
Boom !
Bam !
Kerbluek to you too .

Shmidgencridgenannoyingblabbersnoffenzifflething.
Damn annoying lah u .
Some of you may know who this message is for .
I'm sorry i had to post this up .


Hmm, my dad is talking about going to the bitch. *I mean beach. Sorry .
): !



And you all will find out soon enough(:



And you all will know soon enough(:



The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love