Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 1:04 AM

Okay, the title has nothing to do with this post .
MATTHEW THE MEANIE . See, how big and bold i write ur name :) ? Starting off with that quiz you tagged me in ~




1.Are you single?: Yes
2.Are you happy?: Oh-So-Happy.
3.Are you bored?: Why do you think I'm doing this ? :3
4.Are you fair?: Like pontianak lah . If u dunno what is that go and google.
5.Are you indian?: Do i look like one?
6.Are you stupid?: :D Yes.
7.Are you honest?: Depends.
8.Are you irish?: No D: <
9.Are you nice?: Maybe XD
10.Are you asian?: I think so
Ten facts.
Full name: Search facebook lahh.
Nickname: Currently unavailable.

RL : RL? Shuwen lah. I think.
Online : Alot-lot-lot-lot.

Birthplace: Your house.
Hair colour: Not sure :D
Hair style: Dunno how to describe :X
Eye colour: Lazy walk to mirror and check.
DOB: 18/6/9x
Mood: Annoyed.
Favourite colour: BLACK, WHITE, PURPLE,
One place you wished to visit: AMERICA <3

Ten facts about your love.
1.Been in love?: I LIKE PIE <3
2.Believe in love in first sight?: Nope .
3.Currently have a crush?: Nahh, maybe, not sure .
4.Being hurt emotionally before?: Nooo . Yessss. I forgot.
5.Broken someone's heart?: I'd be a murderer .
6.Have your heart broken?:If my heart was broken, I would be dead .
7.Like someone but kept in heart?: :D
8.Are you afraid of commitment?: Nahh.
9.Last person you hugged: SHORT TERM MEMORY.
10.Last person you said ILYs : CHARMAINE. LOL. I not les ahh.

This or That.
Love or lust: Love.
Cats or dogs: Dog.
Best friends or regular friends: Best friends.
Creamy or crunchy: Crunchy?
Pencil or pen: Pen.
Wild night out or romantic in: BOTH ~ :3
Money or happiness: Happiness and money. XD
Night or day: Night .
IM or phone: IM. My fone bill = 1000 a month .

Have you ever.
Been caught sneaking out: Once.
Seen a polar bear: Yeah . White and furry and evil .
Done something you regret: Yes
Jumpin: Huh. LOL.
Eat food that is on the floor?: ROFL , yes.
Eat an entire Jaw breaker?: I want. Heard those things were huge.
Been caught naked: No waay.
Wanted bf back?: None of ur beeswax.
Cried because lost a person forever: Nope.
Wanted to disappear: Of course.

Preference of love.
Smile or eyes: Smile.
Light or dark hair: Anyt.
Hugs or kisses: BOTH .
Shorter or taller: TALLER :D
Intelligence or attraction: Both lahh. Nvm if stupid. LOL.
Violent or pathetic: Who wants a pathetic person?
Older or younger: OLDERRRR :3
Outgoing or quiet: Outgoing.
Sweet or bad: Lol.

Have you.
Performed in a large crowd?: Oh yeahh .
Talk on the phone longer than a hour: Yeahh
A rock concert: Nahh
Cheerleading team: ....
Dance team: LOL.
Sports team: Maybe lahh.
Drama play or production: Forget
Owned rich cars: No lahh.
In a rap video: Lahh. No.
Last Call you made: no credit. cannot call.
Hugged: I tot they asked this somewhere above. well scroll up and find the answer.
Hung out: friends.
Work: I CANT WORK YET ^^.
Talked to: Stupid Tan Yung Fai ;D
You IM'ed: Clarisee.
Texted: NO CREDIT LAHH.
Movie: Paranormal Activity.
Person/thing you miss: Thing .. Class aircond <3
10 People to do this quiz :
Everyone on my links. LOL.


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love