
Lols , bored . Cousin went to school . Sunday got school meh ? == .
Nvm . Still freezing here . xD ! Aiming to get taller ._. ! Guess who "inspired" me ? :P
You got it right. Maybe wrong . ^^
Blog hopping . Searching . Still searching . Unable to find . Annoyed . RAWR .
1 hour later still cannot find . == .
I came back to edit this :P
Cant find someones blog .
That someone . Hmph .
What hurts the most was being that close ><
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
