Saturday, December 19, 2009, 8:56 AM


Ehhs, sry . Laptop spoilt , cant post anything on blog or go online .
MISSING IN ACTION . Ehehehe . Currently in Vietnam ~
I like holidaes :3 ! &Using cousins laptop to go online and blog .

Gosh , even as im typing this , my hands are freezing . It's 5 Degree Celsius here == .
Is that even the correct spelling for Celsius ? LOL . Trying to make a looooong post to cover the quiz below . Or , i can just edit the quiz . Nah . Too lazy .

Erm , weird things happen daily right? Okay. .

MSN . . yes

Erhh . . Ahahaha . .

Nvm . .

=X













SPACING !!!!
Sorry for dat .
Boredom
Boredom
Ohohoho
Don't read this post . It's rubbish . All my posts are rubbish




): Admitting things might lead to my downfall . .


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love