Monday, December 21, 2009, 9:06 PM


Update about yesterday :

5 A.M
Woke up , did the usual morning drills that you people usually do .
Went to the car outside , drove for awhile then stopped at a stall to eat breakfast ~

7 A.M

I feel asleep during 6 - 6 . 50 so not sure what happened then . LOL .

Okay , I'm not gonna bother about writing the time above.

After driving for like, 2 hours, we finally reached the graveyard / cemetary / dead peoples home & whatever else you all want to call it . Theres this long stretch of road that you have to walk on to get to the graveyard == . So boring lehh . After walking, walking, tripping, falling , finally really reach .

We go give offering to my Great Grandma and my Granpa . Then after that burn hell money for them . Then give offering . (:


After doing all those, we got bored . So my cousin started throwing rocks over the hole . Lol . .

So we all started doing the same . My uncle can throw so far == *Jealous* :P

Then after doing that , again get bored. Then we go throw ginormous rocks into the water instead . Haha .

Finish throwing rocks then we go have picnic in graveyard . Lol ? Weird leh . So weird feeling .

Finish eat go drive and visit some people .


Then finally go home . :) Hehe .
The end :P
Some parts were left out ;

Its a one in a million chance. Maybe no chance at all


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love