
It's alright to tell me what you think about me
I won't try to argue or hold it against you
I know that you're leaving you & must have your reasons .
Anyways , this Thursday going to Genting . Sorry , Charmaine . I can't make it for the match . I'm sure you guys can still win . Nothing to say . The days of school are boring now . And btw ,
MATTHEW I am NOT short ! You evil guy D: !
Lols . I have nothing to do . If i skip school cant use CPU until 3 . &That's like OMG?
Haha ! Nothing happening these days. The standard 5 won for Beaconhouse Idol , some Senior's won for theirs. Sry, not sure who .
& I'm just a failure . I can't even do something which is . . okay , really hard . Anyways , I'm still a failure . I'm sry . Sry .
End of post .
Take away my anxiety
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
