Monday, November 2, 2009, 2:18 AM


Today was the auditions for Beaconhouse Idol ~ Hope you all pass (;
Maybe not ALL , but most :) ! I hate how we pretend that it's like nothing ever happened. Actually , it happened already . Can we stop pretending ? It's no use .
Holidays coming ! ^^ NOVEMBER 20 is our holidays <3 o.o
Will miss you guys in school T.T , cause some of you are leaving D:
Nevermind , we will keep in touch by going out to 1U, Sunway , all those places ^^ !

I will try to update my blog as much as possible .
P.S: Have a good time at camp , Matthew xD !
P.S.S: George, hello ~ Haha , this is public . :)

I don't understand .


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love