
Skipping school from Tuesday - Friday .
What ? Theres no point in going (; !
I have to look for another blogskin >.> ~ Getting bored of this one ^-^ !
Dang ; fone no credit -.-
This post is not gonna be really long . I think .
Stayed at home . . MSN . . Luna . . just fixed SA thanks to someone . Lols .
I haven't passed up my project . -20 Marks . Sienz .
Yeahp. This is gonna be a short post . Unless i come back & edit it ^3^ !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHaZBxCkC9A&feature=fvw
Love is being stupid together.
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
