Happy Halloween everyone .Need to update blog . Got people complaining that I lazy update .
Everything is wrong . Nothing is right atm . My life is currently messed up , i'm still undecided between 2 things/people/stuff/whatever you don't need to noe .
Audition finally lvl 21 :3 heh .
I SA still dunno how use TRG properly == .
Hahas . This is gonna be a short post .
Oh yeah , one more thing . If your gonna be bitchy , go do it somewhere else . I don't care about you . Go bother someone else . Get lost .
Why is everything wrong? I thought it was so right .
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
