We went out to celebrate UPSR over and Syndeys party (: !
Well , the whole story is below here .
Sydney came to fetch me to Sunway Pyramid at 9:15 a.m then we reached at about 10 .
After that , we waited for a few mins for everyone to come . After getting the skates we headed out to the ice rink . Lols . . I can skate (a bit) cause this is my 3rd or 4th time :P ! Yun Ni also can ! Woots ; Raveena got the hang of it after a while ^^ .
I stalk Farouq for fun . Lols . Anyways forgot to name the people who came !
Names:
Sydney (Obviously)
Chii Huey
Putri
Raveena
Sarah
Shu Wen (Me)
Charmaine
Jessica
Yun Ni
Farouq
Faisal
Thats it . I think .
Okay . While we were skating , I fell on the same place twice . I only fell twice . Thank goodness ~ I saw a hot guy ! Then I told Raveena , then she told everyone else . Hahas . Chii Huey held all the girls hands for once(: ! (Proves that he's not a gay) . They were recording a movie or a commercial while we were skating ? Putri & Charmaine only skated for a while then they gave up and went shopping . . ! Charmaine fell on her butt and hurt herself really badly so she stopped . A tiny girl nearly sliced my head off while putting her stupid skinny small tiny leg in the air while skating -.- "
After skating , we went to eat at Pizza Hut ~ Over there ; the retarded Sarah stuff herself with tobasco sauce and coke . Charmaine did the same . She could not finish her pizza so she hid it under her plate -.- ! I like tobasco too :3
Some show - offy crazy person said some things that me and Charmaine hated so much and discussed about it while eating .
Then we went home .
End of story !
Random fact# When people die , their hair and fingernail still keep growing !
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
