Lols, sorry for not bloggin for . . uhm lets see . . whatever number of days !
Life is getting more boring day by day .
Bored ! Can someone get rid of this bored-ness :P ?
Anyways ; the holiday classes during school were really. . mm . . well . . retarded.
But it's ok(:
Part of the class sms during the classes ! ^^ Hehe ~ Teacher nvr see :] (Luckily)
NEED A TOPIC TO WRITE ABOUT!1. I like spamming .
2. I like nudging people .
That's just for fun ! Lol, I know I'm extremely lame but
that's just me .
Don't criticize my lame-ness xD ! Boring post . Let's add more colours .
Colours are fun ; Colours of the rainbow .Nothing else to post about . Peace out !
You make me smile (:
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
