Ily in different languages !
* ENGLISH ; i love you
♥POLISH ; ja kocham cibie
♥FRENCH ; je t'aime
♥HINDI ; hum tumhe pyar karte hae
♥CZECH ; miluji te
♥SLOVAKIAN ; lu'bim ta
♥ITALIAN ; ti amo
♥UKRAINIAN ; ya tebe kahayu
♥GERMAN ; ish libe dish
♥CHINESE ; wo ai ni
♥GREEK ; s' agapo
♥HAWAIAN ; aloha wau ia oi
♥LITHUIANIAN ; tav myliu
♥KOREAN ; sa rang hae
♥JAPENESE ; aishiteru
♥ROMANIAN ; te ubsec
♥BOSNIAN ; volim te
♥ALBANIAN ; te dua
♥FILIPINO ; mahal kita
♥SPANISH ; te amo
♥PORTUGESE ; amo te
♥ARABIAN ; annah be hebic
Ok done with that ! Now for yesterday's party ~
Yesterday I went for Raveena's party (: . Andy fetched me there. He also fetched Jung Ho and Rafdian. So yeah, the car was pretty cramped :P . Andy's brother Jamie had to sit in front with his mother. We got lost for 2 hrs -.- lol.
After 2 hrs . .
Andy's mom: We're here !
Andy: Wah. .finally. . I feel like cannot breathe ! -Get's out of the car-
Jung Ho: -Get's out of the car-
Rafdian: -Get's out of the car-
Me: I go see if the house gate open arh ?
So I run to the house gate. . push it but nothing happen. Suddenly the door swing open and i nearly kena bang -.-" ~ Then Raveena's mom greet us. . we take off shoes , go in the house. They all in the backroom where her dog chloe is. I got make "Grand Entrance" by running in like a mental person ! Lolx, I scare Raveena (: .
Then we play treasure hunt . The treasure hunt so confusing. Raveena found the clue which was supposed to be found later and not now xD . Hahahahahaa ~ Yeah it was really funny. After treasure hunt, we play another game which is finding 12 hearts hidden around her freakishly big garden :O! Then we go eat lunch .
After that, we go upstairs. . I run into the glass door -.- . I thought got nothing there lol . .
Then after that we go Raveena room. Her room nice sia (: ! After finish walking around her room and trapping Sarah in the cupboard, we go back down. . watch music video on T.V, listen to the guys say how hot Ashley Tisdale is. . us complaining they wear too little clothes. . x)
Then the guys go play xbox 360 . Me and RKD go play ps2 wrestling ~ That one was the funniest. .
Sarah, Debbie and Putri lock themselves in RKD's room lol . Then the guys came up to see us play wresting. They also laughing :P !
After we play the ps2, we go to the park. At the park we take alot of candid photo's and tried to take some jumping shots. We take photo on the big tube, the slide and the swing (:
Then I think this small boy called Joel, come and play with us. I climb on the monkey bar's and do wtv crap I felt like doing >o< ! After that, we go back to RKD's house. Go upstairs, play football on ps2, then play Tony Hawk. . skateboarded. . then went back home (: !
Thanks for the awesome day ~ <3
[ S H U W E N ] (:
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
