Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 5:29 AM

UPSR TRIAL coming :S ~ eee.
Math's teacher say have to get all A's for 6Avicenna.
Or else that MS FERNANDEZ woman is gonna teach us math =.=
I hate her lah . . so dam annoying. Cranky, grumpy and said we suck .
Do we suck ? I dun think so. .
I think SHE sucks . Crazy, crazy mad woman .

Ok , Putri Sabrina ! U better not get sick :( ~
Get better (: I want u to come to school ! Hehehehe. .
Dam boring now in class. . .
Ms Devi teach until I gonna fall asleep .
And yes, I DO take photo's in class (: !
Got problem arh ? ^^

Our teachers are. .
English - Puan Selva
Maths - Ms. Sharan, Ms. Loges, Ms Fernandez (She only comes on Fridays, thnk god.)
B.M - Pn. Aida
Science - Ms Devi(l) >:| Extra "l" for devil . Coz she's like one .

Ok lah I finally updated my blog. . xP
I have to make up a looong post for not posting for a looong time .
Let's see. . why do I have to update it ?
Not many of you visit it anyway. .
If u want to read updated stuff, u gotta force me to update :P
Hahas. . Cheers ~

Charmaine finally went to 7 11 today for once ! Wootz ~
Me, Daniel Muadz, Charmaine went to 7 11 :)
Fun lerh. . but nvr buy anything =.=
No $$ !! Haha. . spend all dy .
So what ? Juz go dere bcoz at skool so boring. .
Ok lah. . I fin updating dy . .

BUAIS
(: [S H U W E N]


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love