Here's some questions !
Which alphabet you like best ?
None. .
Which cartoon you like best ?
I don't watch t.v much. . so. . none .
Who is your best friend ?
. . . .
Who can you NOT trust ?
I trust everyone . .
When is the day you'll enjoy most ?
Any day. . if im with. . my. . friends. .
When is your siblings birthday ?
April 9 . .
What do you like doing in your spare time ?
MSN .
What is your dream job/life ?
I have no idea. .
Where is your ex ?
Uhhr...
Where is your bf or gf now ?
How should i effing noe. .
How's your day ?
Oh - so horrible. . D:
How's your life ?
Suck. .
You think girls :
....
You think boys:
....
Would you like a/another phone ?
HELL YEAH!
Would you kill yourself for the one you love ?
....
Favourite song ?
too many to mention
Favourite slogan?
....
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
