Thursday, July 23, 2009, 4:15 AM

Ok. . it's the 2nd day of UPSR Trials ! :]
Everything was going well until today =.= because of that BIG MOUTH BITCH
It's actually HIS fault for asking me the answers. .

Yeah, I got some faults too . I shouldn't have game him the ANSWERS
That stupid girl named ****** go and tell teacher what we did even though she also involved .
I mean, whose such a big mouth like that ? I hate big mouths . Especially HER .
Let's hope no one comes to her funeral =.="

The other class also kena trouble :P
I wont tell you whose involved in this one. .
But I bet we're all gonna fail our math and get 0%
BECAUSE OF THAT ****** AGAIN !

Seriously. . She should Just
Get
Lost .

I bet no ones gonna come for her stinking birthday party crap .
Who would wanna go to her rotten party ?
I'd rather date a gorilla then go .
Only the nerd's and uncool people are invited btw .
Except my friends (:
Cause they're cool ! Hahas . .

I can't live without those few people <3
Ok. . back to my miserable school life .
I love school bcoz of them .
I hate school bcoz of them .
Oh come on ! I can't go to the "Phantom Of The Opera" Tmr xP
No transport ! So who want's my free ticket (:
I'm seriously giving it away . No point in keeping it yeah ?

OMG I CANT GET RID OF THIS CURSIVE WRITING ! WTF?!?!?
PSST! I get in trouble everyday !
And yes Putri Sabrina, I envy your seating D: !
I can't do anything at my place. . the teacher keep STARING at me . .

[S H U W E N]
Peace out ~ <3 ya !






The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love