During PE today we play football :D
Of course Byron team win la =.= our team all the weird people ;D
I wanted to be goalkeeper so I became goalie la
But when Byron shoot the goal I run from the ball xD I scared get hit
Cause when I young, I got incident. Something happened.
When the ball is slow then I catch it la! ^^
Sarah came and helped the enemy team LOL! (I'm not in Byron team, she is)
SO fun the football :D I wan play again!
-Even if I suck-
ZzZZzzz
Oh yeah, we stalked SOMEONE today =)
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
