Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 4:49 AM

Kkay. I'm seriously serious about this serious matter.
Ok. Maybe not that serious.
But that obsession is getting WAY out of hand for you.
Even for ME.
Tat's just weird.
Ok that's topic 1.
Which was nonsense, of course (:
I love typing.
Do you?

Topic 2.
You know what?
Italian Donkey Club and my friends are my life.
I LOVE THEM.
DONT TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME.
If u do, I'll karate chop ur apples or bananas or whatever you have.
I owe Andy 20 dollars coz I made a bet..Faisal lost to Andy so -10 bucks.
Then LIAN lost to Andy and -10 again.
My poor 20 bucks.
I might -10 again coz I made another bet on Jung Ho and Andy's badminton battle.
Andy please win or else i owe Jung Ho 10 bucks.

Topic 3
I just found out about 10 seconds ago that Sarah's computer has a virus.
She'll tell me later bout it.
My gosh, must be some dumb thing that went to her computer.
Maybe a caveman who escaped from hulabulaboo island.
No offence to hulabulabooians. (I made it up, something like Malaysians)
Get it?They have "ians" at the end.
Ah, never mind forget it.
Must stay in Sri Inai next year ok?

SHUWEN (:


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love