Saturday, April 25, 2009, 5:29 AM


1st photo = Andy during dinner in Sri Hartamas.




2nd photo = Faisal blinked and Harris looked seriously serious.



3rd photo = Jung Ho and Harris uhm, looking weird?




4th photo = Jung Ho's head, coz he didn't wanna look at the camera.

( FOTO DELETED )



6th photo = Putri and Fazia. Fazia looks weird in the green mask.



7th photo = Fazia with the sun shining on her.



8th photo = Trisha looking innocent for ONCE!



9th photo = Raissa looking cute :D



10th photo = Funny Sammi :D


Lol, today was the concert day! It was so fun lol. We explored and found out some deserted places!
Those places might be haunted! Me, Raveena, Faisal, Jung Ho, Andy explored the most lol.
Some of the standard 5 and 4 also came. Ok. Something weird happened.
A little girl went too and she came back crying. It was because she saw SOMETHING.
No joke. It was really scary... I admit. Ok?
The concert clothes so LOOSE! Me n Xiao Hui have to keep pulling the pants up -.-"


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love