Certain people do not know about themselves.
They think too much of themselves.
Try to guess who? Obviously not that Sarah Tan Li Ern lah.
Lol! If she shows - off I'd laugh (:
But u CAN show - off if u want to! I wanna see it.
Hahas. U know, some friends are for life and some aren't?
What's a friend.
A friend is someone who will cheer you up when your sad.
A friend will help you whenever u need help.
A friend is always fun to be around.
A friend, is the best treasure in the world (:
That's y I, LOVE my friends <3
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
