Thursday, March 26, 2009, 2:49 AM

Starting from the first row!

Boys!


Marco = The PERVERT of all time.
Byron = --Flirter-- {Flirts alot}
Faisal = The unusually quite one. {Says Bad Words. Hard to hear though} Class Monitor.
Lian = I stole his watch. But returned it. See how kind I am? :D
Hwa Sheng = Tried to correct teacher once. Vegetarian. So freaking skinny.
Chii Huey = I hate him sometimes. Writes our names down. REALLY annoying.
Alvin = Annoying Blabla. I nearly killed him with scissors. He was lucky.
Kevin = Blur nut. Talks about rogoling -.- {Malay Word}
Sean = Omg..The blur king. I tricked him into reading the same sentence again & again.
Andy = Sandy (: . Wiped his "man perfume" on me . (DEODORANT}
Andrew = I saw his comics once. Dont want to say anything bout it.
Rafdian = Rafi. Raf. Whatever .
Faris = Mushroom :D Joking la. I like his Lord Loss book .


Girls!
Starting from first row!
Sophie = She has the part of Sophie in Mamamia!
Debbie = Head prefect {Very Naughty} But Smart
Hudini Nandino = Ewww --THE NIGA-- Class enemy. REAL NAME = HAVEENA NANDHINI
Waheeda = The really pretty Malay Gal :D
Sydney = A.ka Shitney :o Fun to play with.
Jessica= Jessica Alba! Just kidding. She's cute according to Byron. Really smart also.
Sarah = Hot temper. Lazy write bout her .
YunNi = Ask me on msn.
Putri = Putri. Lazy la to write.
Raveena = Socknut.


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love