Monday, February 16, 2009, 2:55 AM

Why when i try play Audi got the thing say --Wrong Version--??
What did I do wrong?? Can U people TELL me?

So Brainless la.
Somemore school sometime so boring.
But getting better bcoz of (:
Oh, forget that.
Today in school during MSSD training, We run donno how many rounds of the school field.
I feel like my head gonna burst. Then i must race against my friend and everyone was watching.
So i just run like a mad person. Guess what? I made it.
Yea, I really did it.
And, it felt great (:
Although i cant run with shoes, ( yea i must run barefooted..) I nearly got 1st :D

So 2nd time time run without shoes, and WIN!
Me and my friend team up and won :D Yay!

Bye~ Im gonna go ask some1 something.

LOL ..♥


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love