Is it too late to say Happy
Chinese New Year?Nah I dont think so!Happy
Chinese New Year!! :PYea I Hardly Type Anything In My HORRIBLY PINK blog.
I really hate the colour. But i like the skin.
We get preached to in class ==
The sun is orange & yellow
The sky and clouds are blue
This is utter weirdness.
Ok from now on I shall update my blog regularly.
Yes?No?
Nah.
Just kidding` I will.
1.We are loaded with homework.
2.Oh what joy!
3Oh, wait it's NOT joyful.
4It's ludicrous, incredulous, monstermania!
5.Apple`s are red like my blood.
7.My brother is getting more annoying day by day.
8.You didn't even notice there wasn't a number 6.
9.You scrolled back up to check wether there wasn't a number 6.
10.I was right wasn't I?
Hmmm, My seat in class is rubbish.
FOUL, VILE RUBBISH
Barney is a dinosaur.
Who is very du-umb~
Jessica, looks sleep most of the time but is a great person.
SARAH is very dangerous when she's angry so dont make her mad.(but shes great)
Raveena is a real smart crazed hyper but great person (:
Byron is the one who has a really weird hairstyle. (His not great)
Nicholas is NUTS about SAMMI. (:
I cant kill the boss in Final Fantasy X. (Maester Seymour)
Debbie is the one who helped me to find a DS shop (: (Shes Great!) =As a friend too=
Alvin is a piece of rubbish who has a really red face. (He is worse than worse)
Pua Chu Kang Is The one with a really weird mole.
Hmmm that was just for fun!
Bye, Sincerely
Shuwen.
P.S Not sincerely
Hello. My name is Shu Wen
I am a
[insertwordhere] girl(;
I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called
Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.
Me and You don't come well together, right ?
OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!
