Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 1:12 AM

Last night I spyed on my neighbours :)
I didn't get in trouble (thanks goodness)
I took binoculars and watched how they ate >:)
There was 4 people in the family.
There was a mum,dad, little girl and little boy.
Wahaha the little girl was so dumb.
She dropped her fork on the floor
She picked it up and licked it clean -_-
So gross...



Mrs.Shuwen
on behalf of the neighbour you had spy ,
they asked me to say somthing to u ,
and from what i have heared
does not seem so nice at all ,
well do want mi to keep the secret or announce what
they had said
kays , i will tell u in msn .
Have a nice day
Good Bye

Lol Shuwen i invaded ur blog today wat u seen is fake
i just wanted to see can i pass my situational writing based on ur story hahas
nice rite
i noe lar u dunnid tell
and so once again my name cannot be disclosed had invaded ur blog..


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love