Thursday, November 27, 2008, 4:47 AM

What if I wanted to disappear ?What if the truth becomes a lie ?What if we lost in the haze of our dreams ?Is there anything you can do ?The light is never exist between us ..The thread has finally broken ..We lost without a fight ..Yet we make it in time ..I drift in my subconscious mind ..Wondering all you've learned ..My feeling as cold as outside ..It came over while my confusion grows ..Here and now ..All that we've got ..Taking breath seems hard lately ..Even if I'm with you ..Between time and space ..I can't yell free enough ..I'm falling shatter with this scar ..My soul is no longer mine ..Regretting the times I wasted ..It's still make a sense ..I drift in my subconscious mind ..Wondering all you've learned ..My feeling as cold as outside ..It came over while my confusion grows ..Now or later ..We're still at home ..Now that I'm thinking ..When I'm success getting nowhere ..I can figure it out ..The meaning of my life ..Is not ending here ..


The one.

Hello. My name is Shu Wen

I am a [insertwordhere] girl(;

I have awesome friends.
We study in the same school, called Beaconhouse Sri Inai.
Oh and I love soft toys, and chocolate !
I play the piano.
Hate bitches and backstabbers.

Me and You don't come well together, right ?

OKAY I SHALL NOT GO ON, I KNOW THIS PROFILE IS STUPIDDD!



I heard nothing but your captivating voice










You run away but I will not chase after you

Wenhui
Samuel
Angela
Matthew
Ryan
Jia Chyi
Jessica
Narcissa
Corine
Sarah
Yi Hong

*VERY Outdated blogs will be removed.



I don't forget to remember my own pasts



what the actual fuck is love